Tonight i'm writting for my boy
for those wonderful eyes that show me the unknown world
it's ok if he won't never say, "look at me baby i'm one stroke"
Tonight i'm writting for my dream man
for that beautiful, wild and intense guy
with his martens and straps
oh boy! he makes me burns inside
Tonight is the perfect night
I could be anybody he wants
'cause I disappear into his eyes
and I surrender at that mouth
Tonight my heart beats like a drum
I wish he was here suckin' my neck
oh god! my panties are wet
baby come here and make me sweat
It's ok if he doesn´t like amber, thrice or the stripes
I love him even with his strange sounds
I love his toxic kiss that makes my system collapse
I'd like to ask where is my mind?
maybe in his slow hands...
I'm in love with a skinhead
I'm proud of my man
I'm proud when he raise his voice
I'M PROUD OF THIS LOVE!!!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario